Monday, May 25, 2009

My New Washing Machine

We had to get a new washing machine last week. As it was delivered, we were told about an interesting feature. When the washing machine starts knocking about because it is not level, you just have to tilt it backwards and then set it back on the ground. When you do that it will "self-level" itself.

That is what I need for my body. Just tilt me back and everything will level, adjust, and return to balance. Unfortuately, I try to do this stuff myself. I was working on my hips, and just as they started getting balanced again, my back has now gone into spasm. It feels like the same muscles that went bad a couple of months ago. They have remained a bit tight since then, but all of a sudden, my left mid-back is as sore as can be. There was no running today, on a perfectly beautiful running day.

Thought for the day:

"I am not a hamster, and life is not a wheel!"

No comments: