I just noticed that I finished in sixth place at the Boston Marathon....
...Prediction contest held last week at The Cassidy Feed (sort of a messy "Letsrun"ish main page with lots of interesting running news). Check it out.
Here are the top 10 results. They say full results will come later. I hope more than 10 people voted! Actually I would like to see my predictions again. There are some pretty good runners on that top ten list!
The Top 10 Results
1. Mike Morgan - 1,175 points
2. Brad Henz - 1,075 points
3. Mike Hensley - 1,000 points
4. Scott Ramberg - 1,000 points
5. Michael Kanning - 975 points
6. Jim Hansen - 950 points
7. Dennis Young - 900 points
8. Luke Vaughn - 825 points
9. Clint Wells - 825 points
10. Michael Chocky - 800 points
I think I won a Strands/Puma long sleeve tech t-shirt. Not bad for sitting around on my butt rather than running the marathon!