Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Meet the Arc: ElliptiGOs newest bike!

Here is the new and interesting ElliptiGO bike as unveiled this morning. It looks like I was pretty right in what the new ElliptiGO would be, but I am surprised with how cool it looks and am looking forward to ride reports. It is cheaper than their other models, but that means it is lighter and quieter and has a shorter more circular motion. It looks like it will be great for shorter rides and as an introductory bike for those who won't be putting in 200+ mile weeks. You can see ElliptiGOs page with photos, a video, and its comparison to the other ElliptiGO models here. I think this will sell like hotcakes!





One thing I noticed the other day is that Amazon now sells the EllitpiGO. I would rather GO through a dealer, but it is good place to read reviews. The Arc is not on Amazon.

ElliptiGO 8C - The World's First Outdoor Elliptical Bike (Green)


No comments: